Becoming a Homestay Host

  • Do you want to experience other cultures from the convenience of your home?
  • Are you already feeding a family and want to support students from overseas?
  • Do you value diversity and cultural exchange that international education brings?

If you say ‘yes’ to any of the above, we would love to have you joining our family of Homestay Hosts!

There are many benefits to hosting international students in Homestay.. You have the opportunity to develop lasting friendships with students from many parts of the world. Many of our families stay in touch with their students years after their graduation, and even come back to visit them in Australia!

Being a homestay host also gives you the chance to experience different cultures, and give students insight into the Australian way of life. You become an ambassador for what this beautiful country offers, and most importantly help overseas students in getting used to Australia’s language, culture, and lifestyle.

Why should I join WIN Consultation & Services?

  • We are a reputable Homestay hosting agent with over two decades of experience, first founded by our Director, Winnie Li.
  • We care about our Homestay hosts. We have their interests – as well as the students’ – at heart. We take time to visit you, and discuss with you the in’s and out’s of Homestay.
  • We want to help you enjoy the Homestay host experience, through events with fellow hosts, students, and international colleges who are supportive of you.
  • We are always available to help you with any queries, and (in the very rare cases) help you through disputes. We offer very competitive rates.

How do I become a Homestay Host family?

The process is very simple – all we need is:

  • A valid, current NSW Working With Children Check (‘WWCC’) for you and all members of your household over the age of 18. If you and/or any adult members of your household do not have a valid WWCC, please click here to begin application / click here to find out how to apply. (Note: Working With Children laws have changed in recent years – please ensure you read the link carefully and comply with the current law. At least one adult family member must hold a ‘paid’ check (as opposed to a ‘volunteers’ check).
  • Complete the following form and we will contact you!

View our Privacy Policy

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: